Ways you can help make Festival One enjoyable for everyone.
In the good spirit of being great humans, these are some things you should do to keep everyone having a good time:
- Put others first, be kind, and spark the community spirit.
- Live life outside the bubble! Converse and collaborate with others.
- Wear your wristband at all times.
- Drive safely to, from, and during Festival.
- Dress respectfully, being considerate of others.
- Respect the need for sleep, especially in the quiet zones between 12am and 7am. We don’t want anyone burning out!
- Support our environmental efforts and leave your site clean and clear of rubbish.
- Conserve water.
- Feel free to use cookers and BBQs (gas only!), or even throw your meet on our amazing Argentinian BBQs! Our fire grill crew would be thrilled to cook it for you.
- Make sure your motor home, house-bus, or any other vehicle on-site is legally legit.
- Listen carefully to the advice of the Festival stewards – they have your best interest in mind!
- Parents, please be responsible of your children – especially those under the age of eight.
- Make dad-jokes wherever possible.
… And also:
- If you’re under the age of 16, please be accompanied by someone over the age of 18.
- If you’re 16 or 17, we know you’re already pretty independent, but we’d strongly advise that if you’re flying solo with your mates, that the decision is made with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Please don’t bring any alcohol, party pills, or other illegal substances, as your removal from site will be swift. We are a drug and alcohol-free Festival.
- Everyone loves a party, but, if it endangers others, it ain’t cool.
- We are building a community, so unless you want squatters inside your tent, we suggest you don’t bring one larger than 30 square metres.
- Sharing a tent with someone of the opposite gender if you’re not married is a no-no. This is a family-friendly event.
- If you want to stay together, organise a ‘group’ beforehand. Saving tent space for your 20 or more mates is also a no-no. Email email@example.com to enquire!
- Don’t record any audio or video material of the artists. This is intellectual theft and the artist’s livelihood, so please respect their work.
- All of your non-human friends have to stay at home. Sorry, no pets.
- Unless it’s been sanctioned, handing out promotional or other advertising material is not allowed.
- Swimming pools, fireworks, laser pointers, amplified sound after 12am, bikes, scooters, or any other motorised vehicles might seem like a good idea, but they’re also dangerous and strictly prohibited.
- Speaking of things on wheels, please bring your skateboards! But please keep the skating in the skate park only!
- This is a Festival with music, so by all means whip out your sweet gat and we can all join in on the singing. Busking, however, is not allowed. Unless you accept warm fuzzies and a strong sense of community as payment.